Quick answers to the most frequently asked questions
at Malaysia Internship by TAPiO.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In order to be able to apply for the Leadership Internship, candidates are required to:
- Have good command of English, both written and verbal.
- Be self-motivated, have great team spirit and a passion for learning.
- Possess or currently pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree related to Business, Management, Marketing, Communication, Multimedia, Public Relations, Graphic Design, or Journalism.
Interested candidates can email their resume or CV and cover letter to info@MalaysiaInternship.my and firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the application process, click here.
The selection process consists of three main stages:
- Your online application: Interested candidates are required to complete their online application.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete an in-person or Skype interview.
- Candidates selection: Successful candidates will be notified via email.
All interns will participate in team-based projects under the guidance and supervision of Managers and Directors. However, duties vary widely and depend on which internship position you applied for. Check out our website to find out more about each internship position.
Working hours are 9.00am – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday).
Business attire. For interns who deal with clients or are attending high level networking events, formal attire/suits is required.
The type of Visa required may vary depending on your nationality and student status. Malaysia offers a Social Visit Pass (SVP), which is eligible for students currently enrolled in a university. The SVP will allow you to stay up to 90 days in Malaysia, depending on your nationality. After the initial 90 days, the visa can be extended and will be reviewed by an immigration officer on a case by case basis.
For the full international rundown of Visa requirements, visit the site for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia.
Yes. We also provide accommodation packages for students who wish to join our Leadership Internship. Do contact us to find out more about the accommodation packages offered.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Leave us a message along with your contact information and we’ll be in touch shortly!